Why Join BISG?Since 1975, BISG has been working on behalf of its diverse membership of publishers, retailers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, librarians, and others involved in both print and digital publishing to create a more informed, empowered, and efficient book industry.
Becoming a BISG member provides you and your company's employees many personal benefits, in addition to benefits for the book industry as a whole.
Personally, your company employees will receive:
- Access to the most up-to-date industry information available
- Professional development and continuing education programs
- Opportunities to network with other book publishing professionals
- Opportunities to gain leadership experience through BISG’s diverse volunteer-run Committees
As a BISG member, your company will:
- Help develop guidelines and best practices that support quality cross-industry collaboration
- Promote greater public awareness of the contributions of publishing to society in general
- Gather and understand data on relevant trends in publishing
- Support student education and entry into the field
To join BISG, simply complete and submit the Membership Application.