Wednesday, August 31, 2011
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
INTRODUCING BOOKSTATS: (available until 08/31/12)
Download access to a 60-minute recorded webcast introducing BookStats
The recorded version is FREE for those who purchased BookStats; $49.00 for all others.
BookStats purchasers should request a coupon code from email@example.com before registering.
BookStats, the deepest, most comprehensive statistical survey ever conducted of the modern U.S. publishing industry -- capturing its size, scope, revenue and rapid strategic expansion across multiplatform content and sales distribution channels -- was released in August 2011.
Spanning 2008-2010, BookStats offers data and analysis of the total industry and the individual Trade, K-12 School, Higher Education, Professional and Scholarly markets. Produced jointly by the Association of American Publishers (AAP) and the Book Industry Study Group (BISG), its highlights include:
- Overall U.S. publishing revenues are growing
- Overall U.S. publishing unit sales are up as well
- Americans, young and old, are reading actively in all print and digital formats
- Education publishing holds steady and, in some segments, shows solid growth
- Professional and Scholarly publishing shows gains
BookStats is a joint venture between AAP and BISG
RSVP to receive a download link
For details email: Angela Bole
« Back to List