Complete BISAC Subject Headings, 2014 Edition
Begin the simple, two-step process for choosing your BISAC Subject Heading below. Note: If you need to download and incorporate this list into your databases and systems, click here to obtain an End Users' License Agreement. If you can't find the code you're looking for please go back and review other Major Subjects to find an alternate code or use our Contact Form to suggest revisions to the next version of the list.
Step 1: Determine the major heading which best describes the content of your book. Click on a heading below for more specific headings within that category.
If your title does not have subject content, i.e. a blank book, please use the Non-Classifiable term below. Otherwise, use the Subject/General term in the closest descriptive area. NON000000 NON-CLASSIFIABLE
Please note that the BISAC Subject Headings List is governed by the following copyright notice. © 2014, Book Industry Study Group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of the attached documents may be distributed or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the Book Industry Study Group, Inc.
- Are female students leading the digital shift in higher ed? hear more @BISG's conference April 28 in NYC http://t.co/7mXLzauWwU #BISGALI15 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- How did @inkling evolve to partner w/ the world's largest higher ed publishers? Find out @BISG's April 28 conference! http://t.co/y5knXMe8Bu — 2 days 22 hours ago
- @BISG's Making Information Pay, May 28 at BEA: How standards empower innovators. Yes, thumbs up for standards! http://t.co/y5knXMe8Bu — 3 days 17 hours ago
- College students expecting A's are more likely to prefer digital course material. More @BISG's Higher Ed Conference http://t.co/qmmM00XkGz — 1 week 2 days ago
- College students expecting As increasingly prefer digital content; more insights @BISG's Apr. 28 Higher Ed conference http://t.co/lchWuA5pPe — 1 week 3 days ago