Complete BISAC Subject Headings, 2014 Edition
Begin the simple, two-step process for choosing your BISAC Subject Heading below. Note: If you need to download and incorporate this list into your databases and systems, click here to obtain an End Users' License Agreement. If you can't find the code you're looking for please go back and review other Major Subjects to find an alternate code or use our Contact Form to suggest revisions to the next version of the list.
Step 1: Determine the major heading which best describes the content of your book. Click on a heading below for more specific headings within that category.
If your title does not have subject content, i.e. a blank book, please use the Non-Classifiable term below. Otherwise, use the Subject/General term in the closest descriptive area. NON000000 NON-CLASSIFIABLE
Please note that the BISAC Subject Headings List is governed by the following copyright notice. © 2014, Book Industry Study Group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of the attached documents may be distributed or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the Book Industry Study Group, Inc.
- Meet @BISG's new executive director! Mark Kuyper has been appointed its eighth leader. http://t.co/VLECojAFCy — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Countdown to BEA 2015 - come see @BISG! Booth 864 and Making Information Pay http://t.co/gUY7I1eEi9 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Great addition to IDPF #DigiBook15 w/ technology optimist Jane McGonigal @avantgame! @BISG's program looks good too http://t.co/0aVdwl7ag5 — 1 week 6 days ago
- Inkling's Matt McInnes challenges big publishing's ability to drive innovation http://t.co/kS1lqX1nQu @DigiBookWorld #BISGALI2015 — 4 weeks 22 hours ago
- Nice @DigiBookWorld piece on @BISG's Nadine Vassallo on college student preferences for content at #BISGALI15! http://t.co/iVzT5f5uyN — 4 weeks 22 hours ago