Complete BISAC Subject Headings, 2014 Edition
Begin the simple, two-step process for choosing your BISAC Subject Heading below. Note: If you need to download and incorporate this list into your databases and systems, click here to obtain an End Users' License Agreement. If you can't find the code you're looking for please go back and review other Major Subjects to find an alternate code or use our Contact Form to suggest revisions to the next version of the list.
Step 1: Determine the major heading which best describes the content of your book. Click on a heading below for more specific headings within that category.
If your title does not have subject content, i.e. a blank book, please use the Non-Classifiable term below. Otherwise, use the Subject/General term in the closest descriptive area. NON000000 NON-CLASSIFIABLE
Please note that the BISAC Subject Headings List is governed by the following copyright notice. © 2014, Book Industry Study Group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of the attached documents may be distributed or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the Book Industry Study Group, Inc.
- @pubperspectives/ notes rights deals are key in Brazil book market http://t.co/cilCpqf2xS & cites @BISG's report http://t.co/Eh4E6lzl77 — 1 day 11 hours ago
- @bisg's amazing volunteers honored at 9/18 Annual meeting; Most Valuable BISG Volunteer Award shortlist announced! http://t.co/u66UWGuu5H — 1 week 2 days ago
- Tom Clarkson-top book distribution standards advocate-gets @BISG Lifetime Service Award as print reclaims its place http://t.co/t49q3RG1zy — 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- RT @pubbusiness: . @BISG has new research on interactive and adaptive learning in #HigherEd http://t.co/Yr2cbX78sg #publishing — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @infodocket: News Roundup: Items From & About Alexander Street Press, Wikipedia, DRM in Germany, @BISG, and More http://t.co/6oorl5a7Ur — 2 weeks 1 day ago