BISG Announces Candidates for Upcoming Board Seats
The Book Industry Study Group (BISG) has announced a slate of nominees for its Board of Directors. Candidates were selected to fill six seats across each of the six supply-chain segments represented on the BISG Board, including publishing, manufacturing, distribution, retailing, libraries, and industry service partners.
The candidates recommended for two-year terms starting July 1, 2022 are:
- Andrea Fleck-Nisbet, HarperCollins *
- Matt Kennell, Versa Press
- Allen Johnson, Baker & Taylor *
- Joshua Boisvert, Scholastic *
- Todd Carpenter, National Information Standards Organization
- Joshua Tallent, Firebrand Technologies *
Mr. Kennell and Mr. Carpenter are joining the BISG Board for the first time. The other nominees, noted with an asterisk, are returning for a second term on the Board.
The full BISG membership will be asked to approve the slate of recommended candidates at the Annual Meeting on April 22, 2022. At that meeting, members will also be asked to approve the FY2022 budget. Registration for the meeting is now open.